Sunday, October 14, 2012
31 Weeks!
Well, we've officially made it one more week without going to the hospital. I am sooooo glad. Our last visit was totally less than desireable. I reacted weird to the turb and things went a little crazy. Let's just say I have been doing my best to stop contractions so we don't have to go into labor and delivery. For some reason laying the floor helps slow things down. I'm thinking it just aligns things in my body and gets some good blood flow to help things calm down. So here we are - 31 weeks! I can't believe it. The end is coming in sight! about 5 more weeks and we'll be pretty safe to go into labor any time. That's also how far away Jenna's wedding is. So I keep telling out little man he can't come until after Jenna has her day. Because I don't want to miss any of the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just can't get over how cute your belly is! I love seeing pics of you pregnant! Are you sure you don't want to have him around veteran's day so we can see him, and you'd be around for wedding stuff...jk. We want him full term and healthy, no NICU baby please :)
ReplyDelete